Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00891 USD / JPY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,058 (¥567,393) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)