Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,942 in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tampa, Florida costs $706 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)