Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,521 in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)