Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,280 in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)