Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,351 (€2,857) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)