Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00282 USD / MRO
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 31% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,605 (924,859 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)