Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11301 USD / SEK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,161 (36,815 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)