Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11221 USD / SEK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,639 (23,517 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)