Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00896 USD / JPY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,620 (¥515,750) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)