Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.065 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 13% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,169 (€2,037) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)