Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,966 prices entered by 1,162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,971 in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)