Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,207 prices entered by 1,191 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,264 in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)