Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,385 in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)