Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 844 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13640 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 31% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,735 (Q12,719) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)