Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12927 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 29% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,641 (Q20,432) in Guatemala City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)