Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10106 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,693 (26,646 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)