Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10330 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,447 (33,366 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (34 minutes ago)