Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14510 USD / CNY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 40% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,511 (元10,412) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)