Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,159 (4,502 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)