Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.716 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,960 (4,137 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)