Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.722 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,097 (4,290 Dinar) in Nalut.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (23 minutes ago)