Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,130 (2,536,558 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)