Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00887 USD / JPY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,661 (¥525,577) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)