Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00888 USD / JPY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,876 (¥436,192) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)