Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00952 USD / JPY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,370 (¥458,765) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)