Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10248 USD / MAD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 32% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,969 (19,209 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)