Cost of living comparison between N'Djamena, Chad and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 22% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,049 (1,836,740 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (36 minutes ago)