Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 76% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,168 (3,289,489 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)