Cost of living in Mysore, India vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01404 USD / INR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 56% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,578 (₨112,390) in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)