Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01239 USD / BDT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 58% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,208 (Taka 97,507) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)