Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 USD / BAM
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,299 (2,395KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (38 minutes ago)