Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 USD / BAM
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,288 (2,394KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.30 (about 1 hour ago)