Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.556 USD / BAM
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 49% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,905 (3,428KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)