Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00217 USD / KMF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,212 (1,480,939 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (41 minutes ago)