Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00222 USD / KMF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,315 (1,491,791 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)