Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 USD / KMF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,468 (1,454,482 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)