Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 USD / KMF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 4% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,547 (1,496,195 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)