Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,627 (COL$4,777,035) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (40 minutes ago)