Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / COP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,118 (COL$6,556,402) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (about 2 hours ago)