Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00787 USD / JMD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 10% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,067 (J$389,719) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)