Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 USD / JMD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 4% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,913 (J$503,216) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (40 minutes ago)