Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00776 USD / JMD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 4% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,904 (J$502,970) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)