Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,962 in Montclair, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)