Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montclair, New Jersey (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,921 in Montclair, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 236,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Santa Cruz, California costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Suzhou costs 元16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Islamabad costs ₨20,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)