Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01099 USD / LRD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 29% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,821 (438,679 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)