Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 USD / LRD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 19% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,462 (406,052 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)