Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14926 USD / TTD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 8% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,438 (23,032 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)