Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14840 USD / TTD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,288 (22,159 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)