Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 31% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,315 (₩4,841,160) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (26 minutes ago)