Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,495 in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)