Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,404 in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)