Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,296 in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)