Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,283 in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)