Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00955 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 23% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,064 (₨320,687) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)