Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04972 USD / MXN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,678 (Mex$ 33,744) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)