Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05353 USD / MXN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,860 (Mex$ 34,743) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)