Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,371 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)