Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,569 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)