Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,798 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (43 minutes ago)