Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 USD / AUD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,712 (AU$4,743) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)