Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,870 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.124 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,085 (€3,634) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)