Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,723 in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (33 minutes ago)