Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,539 (€2,348) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (28 minutes ago)