Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,008 prices entered by 539 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 USD / AUD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 9% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,735 (AU$3,646) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)