Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01616 USD / VES *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 173% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,999 (556,973 Bs.S.) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)