Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 79% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $672 (Bs 167,016,297) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)