Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,664 (Bs 46,521) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)