Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08019 USD / LSL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 18% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,695 (33,611 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)