Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10591 USD / MAD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,159 (20,390 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (33 minutes ago)