Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00812 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 44% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,899 (₨233,857) in Mandi Bahauddin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 1 hour ago)