Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin, Pakistan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00823 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandi Bahauddin (Pakistan) is 43% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,419 (₨536,943) in Mandi Bahauddin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)