Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 USD / MMK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 25% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,868 (2,560,725 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)