Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.148 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 37% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,510 (€3,930) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)