Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 19% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,932 (2,195,102 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £88 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (40 minutes ago)