Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00171 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,675 (2,154,105 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)