Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00172 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,973 (2,308,465 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)