Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 USD / XAF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,845 (1,726,695 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)