Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,402 (Rp 36,427,720) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (44 minutes ago)