Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,932 in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)