Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,289 in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)