Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,794 in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)