Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10121 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 60% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,011 (9,987 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)