Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,187 (€2,707) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)