Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,355 prices entered by 1,033 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,971 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)