Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,190 prices entered by 670 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,260 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (28 minutes ago)