Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,266 prices entered by 1,057 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,312 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (44 minutes ago)