Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,725 prices entered by 966 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,760 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kamloops costs C$656 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)