Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,134 prices entered by 1,049 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,031 in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Miami, Florida costs $5.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 1,600 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)