Cost of living in Long Beach, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Long Beach, California (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,378 in Long Beach, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)